We had a great Grand Opening. Thank you Maureen Sheldon for this wonderful gift of land that now has a great trail to the ledges with its splendid views up and down the Androscoggin River.
If you weren't able to join us for the ribbon cutting, we hope you will get outside and hike the trail. Parking is in the Hastings Landing Boat Launch. Take the path through the cemetery across the street, walk through the field beyond and look for the sign at the trailhead.
The general public is welcomed to attend the program. Free for students. Non-member suggested donation of $10.
• Unspoiled scenic views
• A clean and accessible Androscoggin River
• Pedestrian-friendly communities
• Protected wildlife habitats
• Outdoor recreation
• Preservation of plant diversity
• Promotion of working farms
• Productive and sustainable forests
• Education for an environmentally aware public